Hello my friends! It’s been far too long since we have seen each other – but that is going to change VERY soon! Scott (my husband for those of you who may not know, ha) and myself have been working around the clock getting the yoga studio ready, which doubles as a martial arts studio as well. Before we open our doors, we wanted to make sure we “dotted all the i’s and crossed all the t’s” in order for you to all feel safe upon your return.
With that being said, our State Mandated requirements are pretty basic; and here is what we intend to do:
1) Instructors must wear masks. We require that clients wear masks upon entering! For the safety of everyone, we strongly suggest that clients wear masks the entire time.
2) Instructor will be at the door and have clients enter one at a time and be checked in while maintaining a social distance of 6′.
3) Clients must then wash hands – one in restroom, one in kitchen – 20 seconds – then Lysol spray the faucet. If using weights for class, pick them up at this time.
4) Clients will go to their designated space on the gym floor. Spaces clearly marked with an orange cone. Our set up allows for almost 9′ between clients. For Spin Class, client will take bike to a designated space.
5) Clients will be dismissed one at a time. I will clean the weights and bikes and put them away.
1) Keep your coat in the car. We cannot maintain a Lost and Found per State of Ohio. Be sure to gather your belongings before leaving class.
2) For Yoga classes, please bring your own mats, blocks, straps. Personal mats can no longer be stored at the gym. We cannot loan out any mats, blocks or supplies at this time.
3) For Zumba Toning please bring your own weights. Zumba weights will be available for purchase, $10.
4) We won’t be taking temperatures, but suggest that YOU do that at home. If you don’t feel well, STAY at home!
I think I have covered everything here. Please let me know any concerns or even ideas you may have. For us this is an entirely different way to teach and run our studio. We need your help and cooperation to keep ALL of us safe.
Thank you so much for understanding.